Happy October, y’all. My favorite month of the year! Partly because the weather finally cools down and mostly because HELLO BIRTHDAY. Honestly couldn’t think of many things I wanted for my birthday. Does that mean my life is in order? You can bet it isn’t! Here are five pretty, little items that I’m lusting after. Emphasis on the lusting, cause this stuff is expensive. Yikes.
- Nike Kaishi Sneaker (Black): I have wanted a pair of minimal black and white sneakers for months now. Every time I see a girl rockin’ them I sort of want to knock her out and steal them. In this scenario every girl is size 7, so everything would work out.
- Tory Burch ‘York’ Passport Wallet (Light Oak): I bought my current wallet as a graduation present to myself back in 2012. Three years later, and boy does it look beat. This Tory Burch one would probably suffer the same fate, but it’s so pretty it hurts. #theheartwantswhatitwants
- Kate Spade Foil Dot Pencil Pouch Set: True. I could buy a $5.00 pouch from Forever 21 and it would serve the same purpose. But this one is so much prettier! I’m petty. I know.
- Kate Spade ‘Cedar Street – Marietta’ Card Case (Black): I can’t even begin to explain why I want this without sounding like a spoiled first world-er.
- Tory Burch Robinson Pebbled Square Tote (Deep Berry): After my first designer bag purchase I’ve never looked back. I love the ones I currently own, but have been doing massive research on adding a new one to the rotation. I first spotted this bag in the arms of my favorite bloggers and fell. in. love. Sadly, I haven’t been able to find it in stock anywhere. If anyone found this bag it would be a damn miracle.