Return of the lust list, y’all! Here’s nine things I’m currently (slightly irrationally) lusting over.
- Zoeva Rose Golden Complete Eye Set: Ever since my lovely friend gifted me the NAKED Basics palette, I’ve been on my eye make-up strong. But I’ve also found my current eye brushes aren’t the best tools. This Zoeva set has everything I would ever need. And more.
- Ikea Hemnes Chest: I only have one nightstand currently and it feels weirdly unbalanced to me. I didn’t want to get the exact one I have now, but this is in the same line so I think it’ll match with everything else in my room.
- Herschel Supply Co. Heritage Laptop Sleeve: The laptop sleeve I have now (a bright pink Hello Kitty one) causes some anxiety whenever I bring it out in public. I feel the judgement. I like that this Herschel is gender neutral and classic enough to last a while. Plus, it’ll match my backpack!
- Muji Memo Pad – Checklist: If you’ve followed my blog since its birth, you’ll know I am a huge stan of lists. I have this checklist already, but I’d love one for the office where I think it would be most effective.
- Copperplate Sampler of 25 Nibs: When I told the Boyfriend I wanted nibs he A. Did not know what a nib was and B. Asked why I needed more when I already had one. I had to explain to him that a nib made all the difference in your calligraphy, vary in their physical attributes, and create different strokes.
- La Chance Passe Flat Pouch: This is so unnecessary. But I want this to hold the coupons in my purse. One step closer to extreme coupon-ing!
- Roll Up Earphone Organizer Set: Everyone has trouble with tangled headphones. It’s an epidemic. You’ve been there. I’ve been there. We’ve all been there. Well, unlike all you who tolerate the tangle, I’m taking a step forward to end the insanity. This thing will help. I think.
- Michael Kors ‘Bradshaw’ Chronograph Bracelet Watch: I used to want a gold one of these a couple years back. But then I saw it on literally every girl. I think this one looks sort of manly, but it’s simple and classic and appealing to me.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini Instant Film: I’m out of film for my Instax. Someone help a sista out!