It’s been a while since I shared my nonsensical, materialistic cravings. I feel bad coveting such frivolous things in a time like this, but I figure a girl can dream.
- Mochi Things Iconic Leather Strap: Currently my keys (All three of them) reside on one of those souvenir key holders that has my name on it. Yes, it’s in perfectly fine shape and it serves its purpose, but I’d like to upgrade to something a little more classy.
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Film Camera: So I cheated. This has been on my Lust List before. But it’s been haunting my dreams ever since it made its first appearance some months ago.
- Georgetown Cupcakes: Okay, let’s get real. There isn’t really a day in the year I don’t crave for the sweet, sweet goodness that is a Chocolate³ cupcake.
- The Photojojo Handy Dandy Hand Strap: When I carry around my camera I don’t usually have it strapped around my neck. Instead I’ll wrap the strap around my wrist three times so it’s within easy access when I see something I want to photograph. While this MacGyver set-up works for now, I’d like to eventually get this strap to make my photo-taking process a bit smoother.
- Nike Roshe Run: Sneakers aren’t really a staple in my wardrobe, but that would change with these. Maybe. I thought they were hideous at first (The sole of the shoe is huge). But they grew on me as I began noticing them on people more and more. In the end I’ve found they actually don’t look bad in person.
- Photojojo “Keep Calm and Snap On” Print: I’ve slowly been gathering decor for the wall above my bed. I actually did a DIY chevron print that I intend to eventually share here; Maybe when the whole thing comes together. Anyway, I love the ode to the once lost British motivational propaganda and the simplistic look of this poster.
- Russel Wilson Seattle Seahawks Jersey: Before you go calling me a bandwagon fan because they’re 4-0 for the first time ever, know that I was born in the great Pacific Northwest. Therefore, I have every right to be a fan. Although… It doesn’t hurt that Marshawn Lynch carried my Fantasy team last year. Or that Russel Wilson is one handsome, humble, Christian man. Or that his number is my favorite number. Or that I think their jerseys and color-way are the most aesthetically pleasing in the league. Let’s just focus on my birth location, people.
- World Market Josephine Desk: If you’ve been in my room you know I already have a white desk and you probably think I’m psycho for wanting a new one. But you have to understand I’ve been eyeing this desk for over a year now. It was love at first sight when I came across it online when I semi re-did my room, but I never got around to purchasing it because I figured I already had one. So now all the furniture in my room are pieces I plan on keeping for a long time, except for the current desk I have. One day, my sweet. One day.