- Urban Decay De-Slick Setting Spray: My holy grail product. I ran out of it months ago and never repurchased. We shall be reunited soon, my love…
- Steve Madden Phsychh: My go-to black suede pumps are dying. It is inevitable that they will reach their demise soon. You may send your condolences in the form of monetary gifts to the “Buy Michelle New Black Pumps” Foundation. Thank you.
- Essie Resort Collection: Now that Lent is over I can paint my nails again. Hello new, beautiful colors I don’t have.
- Underground Army Jacket: Yes, it is spring and I probably won’t be needing a jacket for another couple of months, but this baby is bad ass.
- Nikon 50mm f/1.8G AF-S Nikkor Lens: By no means do I label myself a photographer; I merely like having my memories documented. But I do like the challenge a prime (fixed focal length) lens provides and I’m willing to invest in developing my skills.
- Madewell Silhouette Dress: Because every girl needs a LBD (Little Black Dress).
- SanDisk Extreme 32 GB SDHC: I can’t find my SD card. And that is a problem.
- Everlane Weekender: Actually anything from Everlane has me standing in a puddle of drool. Good quality, reasonable prices.
- Daily Schedule Note Pad: Perpetually enabling the perfectionist in me to micromanage every single aspect of my day.